Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass
- Unlimited rides on JR conventional lines running between Nagoya, Gero, Takayama － Toyama, and linking Kansai-airport, Osaka City area, Kyoto, Kaga-Onsen － Kanazawa, and “Hokuriku Shinkansen” running between Kanazawa － Toyama!
- Reserved seats on ordinary cars of JR conventional lines in the area can be used up to four times!
- Major examples of using reserved seats on JR trains: Limited Express "Wide View Hida", Limited Express "Thunderbird"
- Excluding reserved seats on the "Haruka Airport Express"
- Unlimited rides using non-reserved seats of ordinary cars on the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Kanazawa － Toyama! (Excluding reserved seats
Transport services and routes covered by this pass:
- Non-reserved seats of ordinary cars of JR limited express, express, rapid, and ordinary trains between Nagoya － Toyama station (via Tokaido/Takayama lines), between Kanazawa － Kyoto station － stations within Osaka City area (via Hokuriku/Kosei/Tokaido lines), between stations within Osaka City area － Kansai-airport station (via Hanwa/Kansai-airport lines)
- Non-reserved seats of ordinary cars of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Toyama － Kanazawa station
- Nohi Bus/Toyama Chiho Railway/Hokutetsu Bus: Shirakawago/Kanazawa line and Takayama/Toyama line between Takayama Nohi Bus Center – Shirakawago – Kanazawa (with some exceptions; reservations required)
- Kaetsuno Bus: World Heritage Bus between Shirakawa-go － Shin-Takaoka station
This pass does not allow you to travel on the Tokaido Shinkansen between Kyoto － Shin-Osaka station. Please be aware that to travel on the Tokaido Shinkansen, you will need to pay the required basic fare and any additional fees separately. Be aware that additional fees will also be required for reserved seats of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Toyama － Kanazawa station.